Friday, November 27, 2009

Communication in images


Almost
Originally uploaded by Young's Photos

This photo was taken at Northcote Point, New Zealand, by using a 0.9 ND grads filter to get the right exposure for the sky and the fourground.

I visited this place several times because it is near to my place. It is a spot for a shot of the Habour bridge, one of the landmarks of Auckland and the wharf on the image.


I went there with my daughter who was willing to be my assistant of photography. She kept a pouch of photo filters and passed it to me when I needed them. We were standing together and looking up the sky. When the clouds started getting coloured, my heart beat fast at it, expecting it got red.

There were some photographers who were already taking a shot on the wharf before I got there. We started chatting as if we've met before and exchanged our mobile numbers. It's great to get to know people in the work of photography. That is why I love the photography.

We can actually communicate with people in this isolating world. because the images have lots of stories to tell. It can funtion as media to deliver massages even to those who I haven't met at all. There is no a language barrier in the field of photography. The world can communicate in the images. At least, I hope so.

My Photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment